ModularWalls offers an Easy Payment Plan for DIY Kits only (no Supply & Install) which consists in a continuing credit payment plan that lets you purchase goods or services today, by paying an initial deposit, with the remaining balance being conveniently direct debited fortnightly. There is a simple application, no invasive questions and fast approval times. Best of all there is NO INTEREST EVER!*
Talk to one of our friendly staff today for more details – 1300 556 957.
*Either an account establishment fee of between $35 & $90 or an additional purchase fee of $18.50 is payable over the purchase repayment period. A monthly account keeping fee of $2.90 & a payment processing fee of $2.80 apply.
What are the set up fees and charges for this?
When you make your initial purchase, ModularWalls will open an Account with you. With this initial purchase you will pay a purchase establishment fee between $35 and $90 which will set up your account, and is payable over the term of the plan. The Account will provide you access to online information about your purchase(s), credit schedule(s), access to our customer call in facility and other benefits. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $ 2.90 which will be direct debited whilst your account remains active.
Are there any other charges?
There is a $2.80 payment processing fee to process each repayment. Please remember that your payment plan is NO INTEREST EVER!* Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” for further details.
Can I close my Account and are there any charges?
Once your purchase(s) have been paid in full and your account balance is zero you can cancel via written notice. There are NO additional fees for closing your Account or paying out early.
What do I need to apply for a payment plan?
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia
- To be employed on a full-time basis working a minimum of 30 hours or be an Aged or Veteran’s Pensioner
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with documentation showing proof of ownership ie bank statement – EFTPOS cards are not suitable as they can not be debited
- To provide suitable identification
- If goods or services are to be fitted or applied to a property or dwelling then you must be the owner of that domestic property or dwelling